Opportunity School is more than just your average preschool. Through high-quality early childhood education and caring family support, Opportunity School equips low income children and their families to succeed in school and in life. We are looking for people with a warm and nurturing style with parents and children to join our team. Our classroom positions include:
- Infant and Toddler Lead Teacher - CDA or relevant infant and toddler experience required.
- Infant and Toddler Assistant Teacher - CDA preferred, infant and toddler experience required.
- Preschool Lead Teacher - Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Education, Early Childhood Education and/or Child Development.
- Preschool Assistant Teacher - CDA preferred, preschool experience required.
- Substitute Teachers - If you are interested in being part of our substitute pool, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for folks with a bright and cheerful attitude who love hearing squeals of laughter and don’t mind getting children’s songs and rhymes stuck in their head! Helping young children prepare for kindergarten, college and life - it all starts in the important early years.
We are looking for applicants who are hard workers, self-starters with a positive attitude who are able to work independently and effectively in a team. Competitive pay, group health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and other benefits available.
Click here to apply online
Apply in person:
Opportunity School, 1103 S. Van Buren Street or 1525 N. Grand Street
Send resume to:
Opportunity School, Attention: Hiring Manager, 1100 S. Harrison, Amarillo, Texas 79101
Email resume to: