Join Our Team
Opportunity School is more than just your average preschool. Through high-quality early childhood education and caring family support, Opportunity School equips low-income children and their families to succeed in school and in life. We are looking for people with a warm and nurturing style with parents and children to join our team. Our classroom positions include:
• Infant and Toddler Lead Teacher - CDA preferred or relevant infant and toddler experience required.
• Infant and Toddler Assistant Teacher - CDA preferred, infant and toddler experience desired.
• Preschool Lead Teacher - Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Education, Early Childhood Education and/or Child Development or relevant experience required.
• Preschool Assistant Teacher - CDA preferred, preschool experience required.
• Substitute Teachers - If you are interested in being part of our substitute pool, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for people with a bright and cheerful attitude who love hearing squeals of laughter and don’t mind getting children’s songs and rhymes stuck in their heads! Helping young children prepare for kindergarten, college, and life - all starts in the important early years.
We are looking for applicants who are hard workers, self-starters with a positive attitude and are able to work independently and effectively in a team. Competitive pay, group health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and other benefits are available.
APPLY ON INDEED
APPLY IN PERSON
Opportunity School Central Campus at 1100 S. Harrison Street. located within First Presbyterian Church.
Opportunity School Edwards Campus at 406 South Osage Street.
Central Campus - firstname.lastname@example.org
Edwards Campus - email@example.com